Skip to content
Ohio Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Hadrian Ayyub
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
The most prime real estate is right in between our ears.

Hadrian Ayyub
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Posted Jun 16 2019, 12:02

Flying to Detroit today, Flying back from Cleveland on Sunday.

As I leave the laptop comfort behind and venture beyond operating virtually I wanted to revisit the power of having a positive mindset.

Waking up stressed and sick this morning I thought in my head that I was going to hate spending a week away from the warm California sun and instead drive across blighted areas in the midwest.

I thought of the redevelopment projects that are in progress or in the works and the possibilities of being screwed by various subcontractors.

I thought of visiting tenants that have been late on rents and unresponsive in the midst of my previous property management company collapsing due to corruption.

Then I revisited my big why and immediately I was overcome with joy. I then wrote down what came to me.

"I am going to have an amazing week having the privilege to continue on my quest of achieving generational wealth through real estate in my twenties and beyond. I'm utilizing my youth, stamina and unfettered optimism to uncover the greatest off-market opportunities in Ohio, liberate distressed sellers from liabilities, give buyers and partners exceptional returns, and be apart of revitalizing communities one property at a time"

Loading replies...