How to get a CMA on a lot in Altus Oklahoma?

How to get a CMA on a lot in Altus Oklahoma?

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

I have a property under contract in Altus Oklahoma. It's just a small lot and I am trying to get a better idea of the exact worth. I'm trying to figure out if I need to flip the contract, buy the property, or buy the property and then owner finance it to an end user. Does someone know of a realtor or method of getting a CMA on this property?

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    😊

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.