CPA and RE Lawyer in Tulsa, OK

CPA and RE Lawyer in Tulsa, OK

Tulsa, OK · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 7 votes

I'm searching for a CPA that specializes in real estate in Tulsa. I'm also searching for a good real estate attorney in Tulsa. I've heard a couple people at the REIA say they use David Dryer, but I would like to hear if there are others people are using. I'd like to interview at least three candidates for each role.

I'm pretty new to real estate. Been researching for nearly a year and am needing these team members who can advise me on setting up my real estate business. I'm looking to start with some small multi-family apartments and maybe eventually do some urban infill development.

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    My ex's parents used to flip houses. They used Joseph McCormick (http://www.mccormickandfield.com/). One time when I was having some trouble with a fraudulent credit card processor he gave me a lot of good advice for no charge. So, I always said that I would give him my business if I ever needed a RE lawyer. I haven't talked to him in years and I haven't ever used him professionally, but I would recommend that he be one of the three you interview. 

  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the referral @Bart Ford

  • Evan RosenblumPro Member
    Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Re-igniting this thread - am looking for a CPA in Oklahoma that is good with or specializes in real estate as well. I just had mine konk out on me before the start of this new tax season. Any help would be appreciated!! Happy holidays!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.