Seeking realtor in Mt. Hood, Oregon area

Seeking realtor in Mt. Hood, Oregon area

Rental Property Investor · Stoner, CO · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 9 votes

Hello! Can anyone recommend a realtor in the Mt. Hood, Oregon vicinity? I'm also looking at Washougal, Washington if anyone is familiar...

0Reply
9 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 88 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    Emily Parker 

    Berkshire Hathaway in Sandy.  She lives in Rhododendron so has a great knowledge of properties outside of town.

    http://www.eparker.bhhsnw.com/

    She helped me with my cabin and I have sent her a few referrals that always give great reviews.

  • Rental Property Investor · Stoner, CO · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Excellent, thank you, Robert!

  • Real Estate Broker · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    @Erica France, 


    Do you still need a recommendation/referral? I know of some GREAT Realtors in that area that I would love to send your way!

    Let me know, 

    Justin Caputo

  • Rental Property Investor · Stoner, CO · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Thanks Justin! I am set per the referral earlier in this thread, but I'll get in touch if the need changes.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.