Recommendations for contractors, plumbers and electricians in PDX

Recommendations for contractors, plumbers and electricians in PDX

Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hi All! 

I have a 3024 sqft house where a rehab was started, but never finished. 

Does anyone have recommendations for some stellar contractors, plumbers and electricians in Portland Metro? 

Thank you in advance. 

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Battle Ground, WA · Member since 2018 · 91 posts · 48 votes
    8y
    Esther, PM me I can point you in the right direction
  • Salem, OR · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y
    Hey Esther, You still looking for a general contractor and skilled trades?
  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Luke Sass I sent you a message. Thanks for your help!

    @Ross Bowman I am still looking. Any help is much appreciated.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.