New to the Area -- Looking for Real Estate Investor Groups

New to the Area -- Looking for Real Estate Investor Groups

Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the Carolinas....recently moved to the Fort Mill, SC area and looking to get out there are network in the local REI community (moved from Chicago, so I've got zero resources down here). Are there any REI groups or organizations you recommend? Thanks in advance, and happy to be a part of this community.

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Franklin, T · Member since 2021 · 50 posts · 19 votes
4y

@Jonathan Klemm @Landon Hoon These guys host a great REI meetup in the Bucktown neighborhood. Very well organized and they do a great job of encouraging you to network with everybody at the meetup.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Franklin, T · Member since 2021 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    @Jonathan Klemm @Landon Hoon These guys host a great REI meetup in the Bucktown neighborhood. Very well organized and they do a great job of encouraging you to network with everybody at the meetup.

  • Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Thanks, John. Looks like I need to update my profile info....I'm actually looking for REI groups in South Carolina. Just relocated :)

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @John Bradley thanks for the tag brother.

    @Ryan Kaiser - Wish I could be more helpful for you in South Carolina, but my network is all up here in Chicago.  What bigger cities are you close to?  It might help to include those as keywords in your post.

  • Fort Mill, SC · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Jonathan Klemm No worries, and thanks for replying.  I lived in Bucktown for nearly a decade, btw.  Sorry I missed your meetups.  So, I'm currently located between Charlotte, NC and Rock Hill, SC.  Still driving around and learning the area, but if you know anyone nearby, give me a holler.

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    4y

    Every Friday morning zoom, Sonrisers , find the link on fake book 

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Ryan Kaiser - Dang we were Chicago neighbors!  I'm in Bucktown right near fullerton and western.

    I know a couple of people in Virginia but not the Carolinas but looks like @Don Harris has a meetup that might work for you.

  • Realtor · Rock Hill, SC · Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Hey Ryan! Born and raised in Rock Hill, would love to connect with you and get you connected to our local investor community. Shooting you a PM now!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.