Searching for software to track ROI on my investment properties

Searching for software to track ROI on my investment properties

Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have been using the BP rental calculators for a while now, and I have made some great purchases based on the projections. Now that I own a dozen buildings, I want to see how close reality is to my projections. I have a property manager so I don't need true property management software. I am looking for software that I can simply plug in the income after expenses to check the ROI. Any suggestions?

0Reply
31 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    4y

    Microsoft Excel can easily do this.

  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Sounds like QuickBooks could be in your future. Check out the version with class tracking that allows you to associate each transaction with a particular property. You can then run your reports according to property or the entire portfolio.

    There is a bit of a learning curve, so you may want to check out some tutorial videos or hire a firm to set up the account and help with support.

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.