South Carolina Real Estate Investment Groups

South Carolina Real Estate Investment Groups

Real Estate Agent · Aiken, SC · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello All! Moving to the Aiken-Augusta area soon and want to join a local REI group. I've searched FB and found 30+ and need to narrow that number down. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated?

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew R. LucasBusiness Member
    Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 675 posts · 320 votes
    5y

    @LJ McGhee We run a group in Columbia, SC.  

    I'd advise you to check each one of the live or zoom meetings out.  I think you will know pretty quick which group or groups matches well with you and your goals.  Its okay to join a couple.  

  • Investor · North Augusta, SC · Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    Hi LJ-

    I am in the Augusta-Aiken market myself. There are alot of investors here locally for you to connect with. I try to attend a few meetups, but understandably some have been on hiatus for the last year or so. The Augusta REIA still meets up regularly as well as some other investing groups. I am always happy to meet up with other investors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.