Wholesaler friendly Real Estate Agents, Killeen and surrounding areas

Wholesaler friendly Real Estate Agents, Killeen and surrounding areas

Killeen, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

I have seen a lot of different Investor friendly agents topics on BP and thought it'd be a good idea to begin one for Wholesaler friendly agents.

I would like to encourage those agents who are wholesaler friendly to put themselves out there and encourage networking/connections. 

If you are a wholesale friendly agent or know of one, please provide:

Name:

Why you should contact/connect with me:

If you know of one, tag them in the bottom of the post, to help get the word out.

I have a friendly wholesaler agent, but she's not ... well she flakes out often, so I think it would be amazing to know how many are really out there looking to connect!

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
    11y

    @Meli Farnam

    Hello!

    I'm an agent in the Killeen area that does what I can with investors.  I attend the bi-weekly Investor MeetUp as often as I can make it.

    I have a MFH and SFH rental in the area myself, but have not done any proper investment real estate personally. But I try to make myself and my agent resources available to investors - mostly CMA work - hoping to learn more about investing myself along the way.

    I recently started a Fort Hood area real estate blog, to include investor related topics.

    http://bit.ly/1JfCusi

    Every investor is looking for something different from an agent, so please just let me know more about what you're trying to do and hoping for from an agent, and I will do what I can!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
    11y

    @Meli Farnam

    Also, I know we spoke back in June - I hope the home alerts have been helpful?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.