Looking for a contractor for a 12 unit reposition in Dallas,TX

Looking for a contractor for a 12 unit reposition in Dallas,TX

Operations Manager - Real Estate Investment Company · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes

We are under contract to purchase a 12 unit complex (that is near another apartment community we own).  We've previously used our own crews to complete the rehab for a reposition, but are considering approaching this project differently.  I'm looking for referrals for a contractor that is equipped to handle this type of project and has proven success.  Our rehab budget is around $225K-$250K.  Most of the units are 2 bedrooms about 900 sq. ft.  Any referrals would be welcome. 

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Colleyville, TX · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    i would suggest Kevin Hackbart with 10/10 Construction. He does stuff like that all over the state but is based in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.

    Kevin R. Hackbart, President

    10/10 Construction

    817.841.9041

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    I would recommend David Layton with All Top Construction. He was referred to me by an investor and has done work for other investors I know. PM me and I'll send you his contact info.
  • Operations Manager - Real Estate Investment Company · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you for the referrals!  I will check them out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.