• Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
New Real Estate investor from Midland, Texas

Jacob Wells
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted May 13 2016, 05:21

Good morning everybody!

My names Jake wells and I am on a path to become an entrepreneur as a successful Real Estate investor. I work in the Oil & Gas industry as a purchasing agent. I am at the moment lost at where to start to get into the investing world of real estate. I've been learning the market thanks to a family member who works has been working in the banking and mortgage industry in Midland for about 30 years(Learning as in like where to be looking for property for Fix and Flips and Rentals and monthly update on the housing market). My rule of thumb is to learn from someone who currently does it or has been successful doing it in their past. I've been working on learning how to wholesaling just to get the basic in place like learning what the Comps are, how much they rent for, and have been meeting with FSBO property owners to practice(and to land deals) my wholesaling strategies I've been learning and hoping to land my first deal by August 2016. I've been having a Real Estate Agent send me daily listings as soon as they hit the market on the MLS so i can quick work to identify a good deal. I mainly have a interest in fix and flip and holing property's. I'm trying to build some extra cash flow with wholesaling so I can afford down payments on property's. I just need a person to answer some Q & A for me when times are feeling overwhelming and when I hit a barrier I can't seem to break.

Loading replies...