Newly license Agent looking for brokerage suggestions in DFW area

Newly license Agent looking for brokerage suggestions in DFW area

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 7 votes

Hello BP Members,

I recently acquired the Texas Real Estate license and I'm looking for a brokerage to park my license with.

I am looking for a broker that doesn't charge high fees and works with investors not requiring them to do any deals outside of there own real estate deals.

I've heard the term used as a ghost broker for these type of agreements.

Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Marcus Nickson

1Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 12 votes
9y

Message me and I can send you a brokers info that only charges a flat $500 fee per transaction.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Marcus,

    I am a newly licensed agent as well.  I have interview with numerous brokerages this past week and am struggling to compare the differences in an equitable manner. I would love to have a conversation with you to compare notes.

    Regards,

    Jibran Najmi

  • Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Message me and I can send you a brokers info that only charges a flat $500 fee per transaction.

  • Flipper · Colleyville, TX · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    9y

    You need to talk to @Chris Soignier. He works for an awesome brokerage with incredible support. I will be working with them when I get my license.

  • Real Estate Agent · Denton, TX · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    I would love to talk to you about Fathom Realty if you are still looking for a brokerage. PM your info. Thank you.
  • Real Estate Broker · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 607 votes
    9y

    Thanks, @Kelcey Land .  @Marcus Nickson  and @Jibran Najmi , I'd be happy to talk w/ you about our revolutionary brokerage model that no other broker can replicate.    PM me for information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.