Looking for a Trustworthy General Contractor in San Antonio, TX

Looking for a Trustworthy General Contractor in San Antonio, TX

Alfred TorresPro Member
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi. I am looking for recommendations for a good contractor, one that is trustworthy and communicates well in the San Antonio, TX area.  

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y

Unlimited Property Contractors is doing a couple for me right now. I can give you their number. I have some pretty good subs if you want to get some framing or sheetrock or tile done. They are going to be speaking at my meeting in July. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Unlimited Property Contractors is doing a couple for me right now. I can give you their number. I have some pretty good subs if you want to get some framing or sheetrock or tile done. They are going to be speaking at my meeting in July. 

  • Alfred TorresPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks Rick. I am going to be out of town the week of your July meeting.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Marcos, TX · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Rick pozos I am in need of a general contractor or specialty subs for Sheetrock tape/float texture, tile, HVAC and exterior prep and paint is there anyways you could share some contacts with me? I badly need to finish up my current flip and my contractor bailed
  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Account Closed I sent you a pm. I was going to call you, but your phone number is not on your profile.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    Michael Ortega

    -Omega Elite Construction & Renovations

    -Not the cheapest, but he does quality work, and very dependable. Those last two are the most important thing. You pay for what you get.

    -Would also look into subcontracting everything.

  • Alfred TorresPro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thank you Joshua, I will keep them in mind.

  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    @Alfred Torres to second @Joshua Enriquez , Michael Ortega is currently working on a project for a client of mine and the process has been a breeze because of it. Definitely worth the cost.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.