Looking to Connect with DFW Residential Land Developers

Looking to Connect with DFW Residential Land Developers

Investor · Desoto, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hello All,

I am looking to connect with residential land developers and/or construction companies with multi-family (duplex) experience in the DFW area. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Derrick Barker Shoot me a PM if you'd like to connect!

    • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 2 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jason Hirko:

      @Derrick Barker Shoot me a PM if you'd like to connect!


       Hey Jason, i would like to connect with you!, i have some land in DFW.

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Whats the scope of the project? Is this your first build? Land under control? Any financing?

  • Investor · Desoto, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Currently I'm just looking to connect with developers to get plans drawn up for how to best use the land, gather some different duplex designs, and estimate costs. I would imagine 2-3 units could be built on the property depending on the specs and I would like to be able to start the build in the next year to two years. The land is relatively flat, no trees or other obstructions, and has access to all utilities. There is also a possibility to purchase additional acres for building. On year 3 of 15 year seller financing agreement. Yes, this will be my first build, but I am quick learner and willing to do as much of the legwork and researching as possible. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.