Off Market Rentals - DFW and surrounding areas

Off Market Rentals - DFW and surrounding areas

Rental Property Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 14 votes

I am actively seeking new deals on rental units - preferably multi-family - however it seems like every time I work with my realtor on the MLS deals get snatched up or too much competition out there (at least in the Dallas TX area). Does anyone have suggestions on how to find OFF market deals for buy-and-hold rental units. Zillow and Redfin are pretty much everything else I see online. Not looking to door knock, drive for dollars, or do the yellow letter gig, not my thing. I've heard of using auctions and foreclosures but is there a system that most investors use to find their deals away from using the MLS?

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Personal networks and a credibility to close. How many units are you looking for?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.