Searching for Mortgage Broker and Insurance Agent

Searching for Mortgage Broker and Insurance Agent

Investor · Greenville, TX · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 14 votes

Good afternoon everyone. I am searching for an Insurance Agent and a Mortgage Broker that will help me in my business. If you happen to know one, or you are one yourself please PM me.

0Reply
19 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 241 posts · 98 votes
    7y

    @Keritan Shelby, I'd be happy to help you with any questions you have.  

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @Keritan Shelby what type of help are you looking for?  Investment properties?  Single Family?  Multi-Family?  Mobile Home parks?  Etc? Give us a little more information and that might help us on whom to refer you to.  Thanks!

  • Investor · Greenville, TX · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Andrew Postell They are for investment properties Single or Multi family. I am looking for an insurance agent particularly for that situation, and I want a Mortgage Broker for the case where I need to relay one of my sellers to someone who is knowledgeable and could help them get a mortgage on a property.

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @Keritan Shelby if you are looking for both types of properties I would recommend having multiple agents and brokers here.  Depending on what you find some might be better suited than others. It is possible to have a mortgage/insurance person able to provide some crossover between properties but the persons who have the absolute best options for a $10million multi-family properties may not have the absolute best options on a $50,000 single family home.  Hope that makes sense how I am describing this.

  • Investor · Greenville, TX · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Andrew Postell that makes sense. For now I want someone just got Single Family homes. Any recommendations?

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @Keritan Shelby I might know a SF lender.  Send me a private message.  I don't mind sharing the contacts that I have.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.