Can Anyone Recommend an Inspector and Handy Man in Katy?

Can Anyone Recommend an Inspector and Handy Man in Katy?

Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 19 votes

Hey BP!

I have a house going under contract soon and would like to know if anyone can recommend an inspector out in the Katy area. 

If the inspection goes well, I'm going to need a paint job and some light renovation work in the restrooms, so if anyone can recommend someone that can do the work, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks for your help BP!

Alex 

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Park City, UT · Member since 2016 · 678 posts · 531 votes
    6y

    Hi Alex. PM me and I can refer you to an inspector.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Hey @Tony Castronovo I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.