Need a local CPA to take over my taxes

Need a local CPA to take over my taxes

Georgetown, TX · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 1 vote

I am in need of a local CPA that is still taking clients. I live in Georgetown, TX 78633. I have always done our taxes but this year I am running into difficulties. I know its extremely late in the game but I did not foresee me not being able to complete them. Can anyone recommend a good real estate CPA that would be local to me or how I can locate one that could help me out?

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 223 posts · 83 votes
    6y

    @Dawn Heimann

    Hello Dawn. My CPA, Bill, is fantastic!

    Very experienced, been a real estate specific CPA since the 70’s. His kids also work in real estate.

    Bill has a good size firm so should be able to take you on.

    You can find Bill Hamilton with Haynie & Company. I’ll PM you his details as I can’t post them here.

  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 241 posts · 136 votes
    6y

    Hi @Dawn Heimann - I've been using Ray CPA for a couple of years, they've guided me in a direction that has saved me money. I'd recommend touching base WWW.THEAUSTINCPA.COM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.