• New to Real Estate
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Houston, TX - RE meet up - Hermann Park - 9/27 @ 9:30AM

Anthony Foster
  • New to Real Estate
  • Houston, TX
Posted Sep 24 2020, 13:06

Calling all fellow Houston real estate investors!

My name is Anthony, and I am new to real estate investing. The last few weeks I've been listening to lots of BP podcasts and reading real estate books left and right. I'm very excited in learning all about real estate and want to network with other like-minded individuals. I know there is some interest in a Houston meetup, but I have not located any actual meetups, so I am setting this one up!

To newbies and experienced real estate investors alike, you are very welcome to join this Houston meetup.

Where: Hermann Park by the Pioneer Memorial Obelisk near the reflecting pool. (Once we've gathered, we can find find a comfortable place to sit nearby)

When: Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 9:30 AM

I'm interested in sharing and discussing real estate investing goals, actions, experiences, and anything else that comes to mind. I hope to enjoy this casual and relaxed hangout on a pretty morning at the park with many of you at a socially distanced 6 ft apart and with masks.

Feel free to reply to this thread or private message me if you are interested in joining!

Loading replies...