Where do you see the path of progress in San Antonio, TX?

Where do you see the path of progress in San Antonio, TX?

Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 29 votes

Currently reading David Lindahl's, Multi-Family Millions book.

In the book his advice is to determine the path of progress in your target city, and focus your efforts there for the greatest potential profits.

Curious to know what the path of progress looks like for this city - I know I can reach out to brokers and so on... Figured I'd crowdsource via this forum.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Henry ClarkPro Member
    Developer · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    La Vernia, Sequin, Floresville.

    Try to stay in LaVernia school district.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 523 posts · 362 votes
    5y

    @Henry Clark Is definitely right that area is definitely growing! San Antonio is honestly exploding in all directions. There are so many people that it is expanding NW towards Castroville going all the way down Potranco, and all the way down Culebra Road/ around Alamo Ranch. People are also moving North and filling up the corridor between Boerne and San Antonio around Leon Springs. I would say about 50% of our custom homes are being built in this area at the moment. The city is also expanding towards Smithson Valley/New Braunfels area and filling in that corridor. I could go on and on but the short story is the city is growing in every direction, North, South, East and West! It's a great time to be a builder and a great time to be an investor as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.