How to find investors in Corpus Christi

How to find investors in Corpus Christi

Investor · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 22 votes

I own several condos in Corpus Christi. I am looking into selling them. I would prefer to sell all of them in one package. This is my first time trying to sell to investors. I'm usually a buyer from another investor or a wholesaler. What is the best way to find a investor buyers or realtor's with a focus on investor properties?

0Reply
21 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Abraham Kaplan

    You might want to post it on the local investor Facebook groups. This is the same strategy that the wholesalers use to reach their clients.

    I am in buying mode myself and would love to see what you have.

  • Real Estate Broker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 248 posts · 240 votes
    5y

    Any reason you wouldn't work with a local realtor to sell the units as a package?

  • Real Estate Agent · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Abraham Kaplan I work with investors here in Corpus and can help you out. I’ll PM you my phone number

  • Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Abraham Kaplan

    I'm a direct buyer...no assigning. Been a full-time investor for 21 years and I'm based here in Corpus. Please send details.

    Thanks.

  • Investor · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 22 votes
    5y
    I would. I am just looking at all my options. 

    Originally posted by @Rob Lee:

    Any reason you wouldn't work with a local realtor to sell the units as a package?

  • Brandon ColemanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · South Texas · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I’m an investor in Corpus as well and I’d be interested in looking at what you have. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.