Virginia Attorney to set up land trust

Virginia Attorney to set up land trust

Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 27 votes

Does anyone have an attorney in Virginia who can set up a land trust?  I have spoken with 2 attorneys and they had never set up a land trust so I was hoping to get someone who had some familiarity with land trusts.

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    check James Hilldrup, PLC in fredericksburg.  He's good, and specializes in RE (and I think he does a lot of land trusts, although I haven't used him for this yet).

    You can find him on google- tell him I say hello!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    sorry, @William Price, I forgot to tag you!  See above...

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    @William Price

    Out west here I set up a land trust with FATCO, not sure if they are out where you are at. About $400 cost per year.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.