Looking to assist local RE investors

Looking to assist local RE investors

Investor · Marshall, VA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 24 votes

BP family,

I'm looking to add value to some local RE Investors.  I am currently in pursuit of my real estate license to use in finding and analyzing deals.  I have been fortunate enough to have great responses from BP members with the questions that I have had so far.  

I have done a limited number of deals in other states (while living there), but would like to gain a greater understanding of my current market. If you invest in Warrenton, Culpeper, Marshall, Fredricksburg, or Winchester VA, and would like some assistance, please reach out to me. I currently have a full time job, but spend all of my spare time learning and networking with local RE investors and I am looking to add value to others through what ever means possible.

Thanks,

Dan

1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 51 votes
10y

Dan,

I'm in Round Hill. I'm in the same boat -- have a couple REI properties out of state, but want to start focusing locally. I also have a full time job. Unfortunately, I don't have the insight into those areas yet, but its a goal of mine to do that in the coming months. Perhaps we can discuss and compare notes as we go?

Todd

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 51 votes
    10y

    Dan,

    I'm in Round Hill. I'm in the same boat -- have a couple REI properties out of state, but want to start focusing locally. I also have a full time job. Unfortunately, I don't have the insight into those areas yet, but its a goal of mine to do that in the coming months. Perhaps we can discuss and compare notes as we go?

    Todd

  • Investor · Marshall, VA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Todd Krzeminski, good luck with your endeavors.  I'll let you know what I find out.  What areas are you looking into?

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 51 votes
    10y

    @Dan Call Probably Winchester/Stephens City to start. Picking a single market I can focus on, and then expand down the road.

  • Investor · Warrenton, VA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hi Dan Yes, am very interested in speaking with you. I am looking in Fauquier Cty. Best Pat
  • Ben McMahonPro Member
    Investor · San Diego CA · Member since 2014 · 341 posts · 139 votes
    10y
    Hey Dan, I'm in those markets. What are you looking to do? I'm interested in working together. Pm me
  • Investor · Marshall, VA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    @Ben McMahon, PM sent

  • Great Falls, VA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I live in Fairfax County and am a newbie. I would like to learn and invest in local, northern Virginia real estate.  Are there any local real estate investment associations based in NoVA? Thanks

  • Other · Culpeper, VA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Dan Call @Patricia Paris

    Hi Patrica and everyone in the thread. I'm a wholesaler in the Culpeper and Fauquier County markets.I've run several marketing campaigns in both counties.

  • Investor · Marshall, VA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    @Ken Connors, thanks for joining in. Glad to see some others in my area. 

  • Lender · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    Hi Dan:

    Make sure to check out Caza Investment Group in Warrenton. Nhan Lam heads up the Warrenton group I think. He teaches classes and has transitioned full time into real estate. They have a meeting in several areas (Reston, Falls Church, Alexandria) but Warrenton is closest to you. 

  • Investor · Marshall, VA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    @Chris D.,

    Thanks.  I look him up.  I really appreciate it.

    Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.  (I am up your way often)

    R/

    Dan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.