Richmond Real Estate Meet-Up

Most Popular Reply

Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 55 votes
5y

@James Mbualungu yup check out Chesterfield REIA, Richmond RING, and Todd Miller's Wholesaling Meetup. They should all be on Meetup, if not check out Facebook. I've heard good things about Petersburg/Colonial Heights REIA but haven't been. Any questions feel free to shoot me a message

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 118 posts · 113 votes
    4y

    Long table under the tent, along the back wall. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Richmond, VA · Member since 2022 · 81 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:

    Hey James, welcome to RVA! There are a few meet-ups that can be found on Meetup.com in the area. Less officially, a few of us from the BP Rookies FB page hooked up and have started meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, for fun, accountability, idea sharing, networking, etc.


     I'm a year or two late on this post lol.  Are your meetups still being held?  I would love to attend.  I am also a newbie wholesaler in the Richmond, Va area.

  • Realtor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 118 posts · 113 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:

    Hey James, welcome to RVA! There are a few meet-ups that can be found on Meetup.com in the area. Less officially, a few of us from the BP Rookies FB page hooked up and have started meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, for fun, accountability, idea sharing, networking, etc.


     I'm a year or two late on this post lol.  Are your meetups still being held?  I would love to attend.  I am also a newbie wholesaler in the Richmond, Va area.

    We’ve actually paused our meetings and have joined another great mastermind that meets on the 1st Thursday of every month! Which is tomorrow! Very casual but fantastic connections every month. It’s at 5:30 at the Hanover Air Park on Hopson Rd in Ashland. 
  • Real Estate Agent · Richmond, VA · Member since 2022 · 81 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:

    Hey James, welcome to RVA! There are a few meet-ups that can be found on Meetup.com in the area. Less officially, a few of us from the BP Rookies FB page hooked up and have started meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, for fun, accountability, idea sharing, networking, etc.


     I'm a year or two late on this post lol.  Are your meetups still being held?  I would love to attend.  I am also a newbie wholesaler in the Richmond, Va area.

    We’ve actually paused our meetings and have joined another great mastermind that meets on the 1st Thursday of every month! Which is tomorrow! Very casual but fantastic connections every month. It’s at 5:30 at the Hanover Air Park on Hopson Rd in Ashland. 

     What is the name of this group?  I've attended Todd Miller's meetup 1st saturday of each month and I've also attended RISE meetup which I believe is tomorrow as well.  Is this the meetup you are referencing to?

  • Realtor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2017 · 118 posts · 113 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:

    Hey James, welcome to RVA! There are a few meet-ups that can be found on Meetup.com in the area. Less officially, a few of us from the BP Rookies FB page hooked up and have started meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, for fun, accountability, idea sharing, networking, etc.


     I'm a year or two late on this post lol.  Are your meetups still being held?  I would love to attend.  I am also a newbie wholesaler in the Richmond, Va area.

    We’ve actually paused our meetings and have joined another great mastermind that meets on the 1st Thursday of every month! Which is tomorrow! Very casual but fantastic connections every month. It’s at 5:30 at the Hanover Air Park on Hopson Rd in Ashland. 

     What is the name of this group?  I've attended Todd Miller's meetup 1st saturday of each month and I've also attended RISE meetup which I believe is tomorrow as well.  Is this the meetup you are referencing to?

    This is called the All In Mastermind hosted by Forrest McGhee.
  • Real Estate Agent · Richmond, VA · Member since 2022 · 81 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:

    Hey James, welcome to RVA! There are a few meet-ups that can be found on Meetup.com in the area. Less officially, a few of us from the BP Rookies FB page hooked up and have started meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, for fun, accountability, idea sharing, networking, etc.


     I'm a year or two late on this post lol.  Are your meetups still being held?  I would love to attend.  I am also a newbie wholesaler in the Richmond, Va area.

    We’ve actually paused our meetings and have joined another great mastermind that meets on the 1st Thursday of every month! Which is tomorrow! Very casual but fantastic connections every month. It’s at 5:30 at the Hanover Air Park on Hopson Rd in Ashland. 

     What is the name of this group?  I've attended Todd Miller's meetup 1st saturday of each month and I've also attended RISE meetup which I believe is tomorrow as well.  Is this the meetup you are referencing to?

    This is called the All In Mastermind hosted by Forrest McGhee.

     Great!  Do I need to reach someone to sign up for attendance or just show up?  Also is there a meetup cost?

  • Real Estate Agent · Richmond, VA · Member since 2022 · 81 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:
    Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
    Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:

    Hey James, welcome to RVA! There are a few meet-ups that can be found on Meetup.com in the area. Less officially, a few of us from the BP Rookies FB page hooked up and have started meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, for fun, accountability, idea sharing, networking, etc.


     I'm a year or two late on this post lol.  Are your meetups still being held?  I would love to attend.  I am also a newbie wholesaler in the Richmond, Va area.

    We’ve actually paused our meetings and have joined another great mastermind that meets on the 1st Thursday of every month! Which is tomorrow! Very casual but fantastic connections every month. It’s at 5:30 at the Hanover Air Park on Hopson Rd in Ashland. 

     What is the name of this group?  I've attended Todd Miller's meetup 1st saturday of each month and I've also attended RISE meetup which I believe is tomorrow as well.  Is this the meetup you are referencing to?

    This is called the All In Mastermind hosted by Forrest McGhee.

     Found them on meetup. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.