Looking for Property Manager for a Fixer- Up Property

Looking for Property Manager for a Fixer- Up Property

Bothell, WA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hi,

I'm was wondering if there are any property managers in the Everett area who would be able to make my mom's rental profitable. She wanted to sell but was unable to due to poor house maintenance. She really wants to be hands off the property. If anybody has recommendations please let me know. 

Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2015 · 171 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    Good Morning Hailey

    If possible, could you reach out for a brief conversation? Would appreciate a phone call to get better details and assist if possible. I can get you pointed in the right direction and help answer your questions.

    Warmest,

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Hailey Sexton:

    Hi,

    I'm was wondering if there are any property managers in the Everett area who would be able to make my mom's rental profitable. She wanted to sell but was unable to due to poor house maintenance. She really wants to be hands off the property. If anybody has recommendations please let me know. 

    Thanks!

     Let's chat. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I am Real Estate Agent in Everett Area. Let me know if anything I can help you with. 

  • USA · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 102 votes
    9y

    Hi Hailey

    I'm curious to know more how she was unable to sell due to poor house maintenance. I've been watching the MLS like a hawk, specifically in Everett, and I can't believe some of the things that are selling, and the prices too. Additionally, it seems like a lot of flips are hitting the market too. Is it a SFR or multi-family?

    Best of luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.