Looking for public probate records with real estate attached

Looking for public probate records with real estate attached

Yakima, WA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

So I am trying to wholesale houses and I like the idea of probate leads, but when I called the county court sent me to the supreme court, and they told me to go in and look on their computer for the records, is this the best way to find the probate leads with real estate attached or is there an easier way to find the records..?

I of course need to find the records with real estate attached, the deceased information, the executors information, and the attorneys information. I just need to know if doing what the supreme court said to do will find this information, not to mention its 50 cents per page I print.

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    9y

    @Izaiah Lopez

    Trying to figure out why you would go to the Supreme court? Are you sure when you had that phone conversation with the court clerk she/he didn't mean the Superior court of Yakima county?

    This is what I found for you:

    http://www.yakimacounty.us/696/Deceased-Persons

    If you physically go to the court the clerk should be able to assist you and how to access probate files. As long as you have the decedent's name and case number but the clerk cannot give legal advice.

    Good luck....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.