Lindsey Heights (Milwaukee) neighbourhood

2 Replies

Just wondering how's the Lindsey heights area in Milwaukee for investments? Is this considered C or D neighborhood? Is this area on a way to become better neighborhood or going down :). Are there any landlords or property manager for this area who can share their experience with this area.

Thanks

Sukhwant

I'd consider it a D class area.  It has all the problems that you would associate with a D class neighborhood.  I know there have been some attempts at revitalization in that area, but I don't think it's changed the overall perception of the neighborhood. 

I'd vote the same as @Darren Budahn . No I don't anticipate you'd see any dramatic shift in either direction.

Part of the revitalization includes a new bar/restaurant which opened up on Fond du Lac.  They remodeled a very old bar that was built in the 1880's. I think its taking advantage of the fact that at that point Fond du Lac is a gateway into downtown.  Look up the articles on it (The Tandem) and you'll get some information on the state of the neighborhood.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here