Lindsey Heights (Milwaukee) neighbourhood

Lindsey Heights (Milwaukee) neighbourhood

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 0 votes

Just wondering how's the Lindsey heights area in Milwaukee for investments? Is this considered C or D neighborhood? Is this area on a way to become better neighborhood or going down :). Are there any landlords or property manager for this area who can share their experience with this area.

Thanks

Sukhwant

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 811 posts · 420 votes
    9y

    I'd consider it a D class area.  It has all the problems that you would associate with a D class neighborhood.  I know there have been some attempts at revitalization in that area, but I don't think it's changed the overall perception of the neighborhood. 

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 384 posts · 109 votes
    9y

    I'd vote the same as @Darren Budahn. No I don't anticipate you'd see any dramatic shift in either direction.

    Part of the revitalization includes a new bar/restaurant which opened up on Fond du Lac.  They remodeled a very old bar that was built in the 1880's. I think its taking advantage of the fact that at that point Fond du Lac is a gateway into downtown.  Look up the articles on it (The Tandem) and you'll get some information on the state of the neighborhood.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.