Contractor recommendations in Appleton, WI/ Fox Valley area

Contractor recommendations in Appleton, WI/ Fox Valley area

Investor · Appleton, WI · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 1 vote

Hey all. Like the title says I am looking for an honest, good quality contractor or handyman in the Appleton, WI or Fox Valley area. 

Would love to hear any recommendations or referrals. Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · WI · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Cody - depends on the work - but if it is building or roofing - I have a recommendation of a guy who just finished a rebuild of back stairs at a duplex I own in Appleton.   Message me and I will pass on his contact details privately.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.