Any experienced investors in Wausau?

Any experienced investors in Wausau?

Investor · MI · Member since 2015 · 227 posts · 478 votes

Looking at a deal there, the numbers look good, but I'm not local so I'd love to double check them and make sure no local considerations change anything.

Deal basics are sell for 45k, rehab max of 10k, ARV 75k. Its a 3/1 duplex downtown, haven't found many comps in the area that are as nice as I typically do my flips, so I'm hoping I can slide the ARV up a bit.

Shoot me a message and lets chat.

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark StrobelPro Member
    Investor · Weston, WI · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 20 votes
    7y

     @Austin Fogt

    We have been in the Wausau market for several years.  On the face of it, your deal sounds pretty good.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.