LF Contractor/Company To Rebuild Chimey

LF Contractor/Company To Rebuild Chimey

Rental Property Investor · Oconomowoc, WI · Member since 2016 · 996 posts · 431 votes

I'm looking for recommendations on a company/contractor to rebuild a crumbling chimney on 1900s farmhouse in Janesville, Rock County.  Looking to get done ASAP, I'm done waiting for the contractor I had lined up. 

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Corina Eufinger

    Hi Corina did you get your chimney figured out? My main business is masonry restoration but I am also an real estate investor.

    We do more commercial work but I can take look if you haven’t solved your issue yet?

    Thank you

  • Rental Property Investor · Oconomowoc, WI · Member since 2016 · 996 posts · 431 votes
    5y

    @Dan Forler Partially but not entirely.  LOL.  We removed a lot of weight from the existing chimney (probably close to 50% of its total weight) by removing the top portion but still question its structural integrity long term based on the decay of the base.  I'd be curious to have you come take a look or have a chat with you. 

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Corina Eufinger Good morning Corina. I will be in Janesville in the next week or so. I am still figure out my schedule. I have to look at a building for the city. Once I have an idea of when I am going to be there I will let you know.

    Have a good day Dan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.