What's the best strategy in the Jackson, MS, market?

What's the best strategy in the Jackson, MS, market?

Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote

I am new to REI, and I'm trying to figure out my first SFH deal. I'm from Jackson, MS, so I've been looking in the area. But I'm having trouble finding attractive deals. I've found one potential C- SFH off market, but I'm still evaluating it.

At one point, Jackson was a major destination for out-of-state investors, but that surge seems to have absorbed a lot of the good SFH opportunities.

Any suggestions for the best way to approach the current market? Should I wait it out until the market is more attractive? Or is it better to start with even a mediocre deal?

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Jackson, MS · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Elijah,

    Jackson is a great market for cash flowing deals. Networking is important. My son and I just passed on a 2 condo deal that has good cashflow. If you are interested I can show it to you? If not, I would still like to connect because there is not an active meet up right now and I think it would be beneficial. Reply and let me know.

    Will

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.