Rental Property Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 4 votes
Good morning - I am looking to connect with some experienced BRRRR practitioners. I recently moved to Hoover and have a property on Smith Lake that needs rehabbing. I plan to STR it and scale from there once it starts to cash flow. I would like to find a few local folks that I can lean into for advice and conversation.
Real Estate Agent · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 36 votes
5y
Hey Thomas, I am a local realtor who works with plenty of investors, I have multiple people who have done BRRR recently I can connect you with if you want. Happy to answer any questions you may have about the real estate market.
Hey Thomas, I am a local realtor who works with plenty of investors, I have multiple people who have done BRRR recently I can connect you with if you want. Happy to answer any questions you may have about the real estate market.
Thanks James - That sounds great. I would appreciate that.
Rental Property Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 740 posts · 529 votes
5y
Hi! I am an investor here, I don't live in the area (I live in CA) I have a great team out there that helps me. I couldn't do it without my contractor that walks each property for me and my property manager that I trust. You are on the right track, you need a good team behind you. That is the difference, you can always find a property but your own team is what will help you succeed. Let me know if you need recommendations, just message me. Best of luck!