Insurance Agent or Broker recommendations in Huntsville

Insurance Agent or Broker recommendations in Huntsville

Franklin, TN · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes

Hi, my wife and I have a SFH under contract as a rental near UAH Campus and looking for an investor friendly insurance agent or Broker to insure the property. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank-you.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 51 votes
    8y

    Hi Greg, I use Bill Webb with State Farm for some of my rentals. 

    If you have access to USAA, they have good rates and you can have up to 10 rental home policies with them.

  • Franklin, TN · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    @johnwhite thank you...unfortunately I don't have access to USAA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.