Another CA investor looking to invest in Phoenix

Another CA investor looking to invest in Phoenix

Investor · San Francisco · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote

I am from San Francisco and the market around me is crazy. Now that I am commuting weekly to Phoenix for work I have started looking into a cash flowing investment property here in Phoenix. I'm new to Phoenix and REI and would love to connect, partner, and learn from you all.

1Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 58 votes
9y
Hey Casey Goldman , send me an email. I'm interested to learn more about your goals and see if I or anybody in my network can help. Thanks!
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    Hey Casey Goldman , send me an email. I'm interested to learn more about your goals and see if I or anybody in my network can help. Thanks!
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Casey Goldman

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. The Bigger Pockets book store if full of great books: https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

  • Investor · San Francisco · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Mark Nolan Thanks, I already read a couple of them ;)

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Casey, per your request we may be able to assist you with what you are looking for. Feel free to send an email and we can discuss. 

    Thanks

    Daniel

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 194 posts · 100 votes
    9y
    Casey Goldman welcome to BP. What kind of properties are you looking for?
  • Investor · San Francisco · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Denny Robert 2-4 plex with good location, okay cap rate

  • Lender · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 279 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    Welcome to the Valley of the Sun, @Casey Goldman!  We work with a lot of investors like yourself in helping them finance their transactions and get more of them done more quickly.  With your commuting back and forth between SF and PHX, your time is a commodity.  When your schedule allows, though, let's meet briefly, perhaps over coffee, so I can learn about your goals and discuss how we can help you reach those goals.  I look forward to connecting with you!

  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey Casey - how's your search for a multi family home in Phoenix going? I'm new to AZ as well and looking for something similar.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.