ISO BRRRR-savvy agent for small multi-family search

ISO BRRRR-savvy agent for small multi-family search

Woodland Hills, CA · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 40 votes
I am looking for an agent in the Phoenix area who is familiar with the BRRRR strategy and can help me find small multi-family properties to tackle. I'll be using hard money and private loans from my parents to build a portfolio of rentals in the area. I have a few I'm looking at already, but definitely need to talk to an expert about ARV. Any Phoenix realtors out there with experience or knowledge about BRRRR with whom I could build a relationship? I'm also looking to do some flips, but my primary focus is BRRRR. Thanks!
0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Woodland Hills, CA · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 40 votes
    9y
    I should mention: I'm out of state, but visit the area frequently.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.