Looking to Network with Investors and Professionals in Tucson

Looking to Network with Investors and Professionals in Tucson

Levi T.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Tucson AZ / Nice FR / Washington DC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I’m an active real estate investor and operator looking to connect with others in the Tucson market. My portfolio is approximately 1,300 units, made up primarily of single family rental portfolios with some multifamily properties, spread across several states.

I’m spending more time in Tucson as of late, and I am starting to expand my operation into this area, thus I would like to meet established investors, lenders, agents, and anyone involved in rental housing or acquisitions. I’m also interested in joining any investor groups or meetups that meet regularly in the Tucson area. Open to grabbing lunch or coffee, and getting to know others who are active in this area. 

1Reply
195 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
10mo

Hey Levi, just shot you a message. Hope to connect!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10mo

    Hey Levi, just shot you a message. Hope to connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10mo

    Hi Levi. Colby Fryar hosts a multi family group. Next month, it is this 

    Tucson Multifamily Meetup: 6 PM Dec. 4th Presenting Kristina Kyle Asset Guard Southwest Insurance Location: 220 E Wetmore Rd
    Thursday Dec 4th: 6 PM Join us at JMD Asset Management Office 220 E Wetmore Rd.
  • Rental Property Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2020 · 85 posts · 51 votes
    10mo

    Hello Levi, if you’re available this Saturday Nov 29th a couple of other guys and I are holding a RE meetup we do once a month. It’s at Broadway Beer and Wine Co. at 6:30pm. 

    Typically 20-30 show but it’s very hard to tell with it being the holidays what the crowd will be but feel free to swing by and give me a call at 520-658-5908 so you can find us.  

    Anyone else on this thread is also welcome to join! 

    2559 E Broadway Blvd
    Tucson, AZ 85716
    United States


    -Kyle 

  • Investor · Decatur, IL · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    10mo

    Hey, great to see other Tucson investors here. I’m actually based in Tucson as well — I hold a KB-1 license in Arizona and operate a couple of construction companies in the area. I’ve got a few rentals locally, but most of my portfolio is in Decatur where BACH manages the bulk of our properties.

    I’m always open to connecting with other serious investors, whether it’s talking market strategy, sharing construction insights, or even exploring ways to expand or trade properties between markets. Tucson has a lot of opportunity right now, and I’m looking to meet more people who are active and building long-term.


    • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      4d

      Hi Derrick, if you’re in need of a Tucson property management company I’m a broker with a new brokerage looking to build my portfolio. If you like to connect let me know!

  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 938 votes
    10mo

    @Levi T.

    Hey Levi, sounds like you’ve built an impressive portfolio. I work with out-of-state investors expanding into Midwest markets, helping them find off-market, undervalued, cash-flowing single and small multifamily deals. If you’re open to insights on strategy, market dynamics, and connections to boots-on-the-ground resources like property managers and contractors, happy to share some tips that have worked for other investors.

  • Jeremy HoldenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2021 · 156 posts · 90 votes
    10mo
  • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4d

    Hi Levi, if you’re in need of a property management company to help with services in a broker here in Tucson with a new brokerage. Let’s connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.