Looking 4 Antelope Valley Meetups, Meetings and REIA type things?

Looking 4 Antelope Valley Meetups, Meetings and REIA type things?

Rosamond, CA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes

I need mentors! I need networking! I need socialization! I need more than what "Meetups" can provide. Most of their events are down the hill and I don't trust my transportation that far. Are there Real Estate socials going on in the AV (Palmdale/Lancaster/Rosamond) that I could be attending? How do I get an invite? Please help.

Sincerely,

Socializing

0Reply
12 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Meetups.com is a good start. :) Good luck.
  • David NutakorPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Palmdale, CA · Member since 2016 · 122 posts · 88 votes
    10y

    I live in Palmdale and have also started looking for local REI groups. I hope to get back to you as soon as l find one. Good luck

  • Real Estate Broker / Licensed Mortgage Broker · Palmdale, CA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    They did have a group that used to meet in Palmdale but it disappeared. 

  • Wholesaler · Palmdale, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm located in Palmdale and I'm also interested in meeting people and general networking.  If you guys can't find a decent group meeting nearby perhaps the best thing would be to start one. If there's enough interest in the area I wouldn't be averse to organizing a meetup myself.

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    If you guys want a meetup in Palmdale and can't find one, then create one ... that's what entrepreneurs do, right? FYI, some folks tried to start one sometime back, but never followed through to my knowledge:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/548/topics/23...

    At the least, the thread above should give the AV contacts on BP.

    I've been a buy-and-hold investor there for the last 6 years, so would be happy to chat at a meetup, in this forum, or offline.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.