Looking for events In Valley Areas. Burbank, Thousand Oaks

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Burbank, CA · Member since 2012 · 271 posts · 79 votes
    10y

    @Christy Jimenez there is a weekly lunch on Wednesdays in Van Nuys at the sizzler.

    Also check out women's invest club, they have a meeting every 3rd Tuesday in Glendale and 

    Club In Action (CiA) is held every 3rd Wednesday in Burbank

  • Burbank, CA · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    woooooooow yaaaay thank you. Please give me information or inbox me.

  • Glendale, CA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Hi @Christy Jimenez and welcome to BP! There are TONS of great REI events to go to. Here's a cool one that I'll be at this Wednesday:

    http://www.meetup.com/Downtown-Los-Angeles-Real-Estate-Networking-Group/events/232140500/

    If you can make it, I'd be happy to introduce you to other people in my network that will be there.

    Besides, this one, there are a lot of other meetups on varying investing topics. The one I just mentioned is a very casual mix and mingle so you can talk to a bunch of different people, newbies and pros alike.  What type of investing are you currently doing or looking to do? I'm a real estate wholesaler in Los Angeles county and I find discounted properties for fix and flip as well as buy and hold investors. PM or colleague add me if you're interested in getting in touch.

    Best,

    Fred

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.