Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 45 votes
Hey All! Just got a house hack duplex in San Pedro, CA. (Moving from central LA... first time living in South Bay.) Will be rehabbing front house on the lot before renting it out.
Would love to connect with any local SP contractors or subs. Updates will include: leveling floors, new HVAC, kitchen rehab, bathroom rehab
Will start getting bids in next week or so. If you're a San Pedro local (or do a lot of work there), would love to hear from you.
Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
5y
Sorry for the delay in responding. Contact Victor Staforelli at (310) 634-4803. Staforelli Design & Building. They're an awesome renovation and new construction company. Please tell him I referred you.
Developer · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
5y
Sorry for the delay in responding. Contact Victor Staforelli at (310) 634-4803. Staforelli Design & Building. They're an awesome renovation and new construction company. Please tell him I referred you.
@Rory Coyle my husband and I are thinking about buying in Pedro. I'd love to hear about your experience rehabbing. Let me know if you are up for sharing. Thanks!
Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 0 votes
4y
@Rory Coyle Hi Rory, any updates on your ADU rental? We are in San Pedro and planning to do the same thing. Would love to pick your brain and learn from your experience...
Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 45 votes
4y
@Trina N. Chacko - We are just putting the final touched on the front house rehab. Planning to have a renter by Nov 1.
Happy to chat and share our experience. I think we may also host a meetup at the property in the next week or two. I'll keep you posted once the date is set.