New Investor in San Diego!

New Investor in San Diego!

New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes

Hi everyone! I'm a new investor in San Diego looking to network and learn as much as possible.  I've been a Real Estate agent for the past 3 years but I'm looking to transition over to real estate investing.  I'm looking to connect with other investors, wholesalers/flippers, and other like minded people. I’d love to connect, grab some coffee, make a friend and possibly do some deals together! Thanks everyone!

19Reply
127 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 48 votes
4y

Hi Lj, I'm in San Diego as well. 

See this reply in the discussion

84 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    Hi Lj, I'm in San Diego as well. 

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    Hi Lance! Great to meet you! Are you investing in San Diego? What type of real estate investing are you doing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    Lj, yes I am investing in SD, I bought my first duplex last year, currently househacking it. Looking at getting into my next MF within the next 3 months. 

  • Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I am interested in meeting up; i am in north county. Let me know text at 8582430159….I am investing in san diego as well 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 507 posts · 171 votes
    4y

    Hey everyone! I'm also an investor living in San Diego. Would love to set up a meetup to connect with other investors!

  • Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Kevin Phu:

    Hey everyone! I'm also an investor living in San Diego. Would love to set up a meetup to connect with other investors!

     Make sure you come to the meetup

  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    4y

    Hello lance . Nice to meet you . Happy to network and assist you with your real estate goals .

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    @Jo-Ann Lapin Nice to meet you as well. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 507 posts · 171 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Ahmed Megahed:
    Originally posted by @Kevin Phu:

    Hey everyone! I'm also an investor living in San Diego. Would love to set up a meetup to connect with other investors!

     Make sure you come to the meetup

    Is there one already planned? Haven't been to a local meetup in a while so I haven't been keeping tabs on events.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    @Ahmed Megahed same question as @Kevin Phu had, is there a meetup currently happening?

  • Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Just the one next week 

  • Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    28 at this location 

    2545 Progress St Ste D

    At 530

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    Ya, I'll be there as well!  I'm excited to meet everyone!  Here is the link to the event on January 28th.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Also I'll be going to the Beers and Deals Networking event on February 9th.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Hope to see everyone at those events!  I'm excited to meet everyone!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi all,

    I am new to the area and a newbie investor. I am currently trying to invest OOS and love to know more about San Diego market. Most of all, I and my husband love to network with people with the same interest. Knowing there'll be a meet up on 28th, we are excited to be there.Ahmed, thanks for the details for 28th meet up.

    Lj, thanks for the info for the other meet up Beers and Deals,


    Jee

  • Appraiser · San Diego · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi all,

    I'm a licensed Certified General Real Estate Appraiser looking to connect with others in San Diego. I'm not looking to promote my business (BP mods), but I want to share my level of experience in the space and the level of education I bring to the table. If anyone has appraisal or investment related questions, please feel free to connect. I would like to join a team of investors in SD.

    - CJ

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 3 votes
    4y

    Hello Lance and everyone else here!

    My husband and I have relocated to San Diego recently so we are new here and would love to network.  We are trying to make it to the 2 meet-ups too.  I'm a CA Real Estate license and my husband works for a bathroom remodeling company, but have just started up our own real estate investment company here.  Would love to get the chance to know you all.  Feel free to message me!

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    I’m looking forward to meeting everyone at the meetups! Be sure to say hi! I would love to meet everyone and see how I can add value! :)

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    Hi everyone! Not sure if you guys are going to the event tonight, but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it. I have gotten COVID. Stupid corona messing up everyone’s plans! If you go tonight, I hope you guys have fun, network with a lot of people, and I hope you’re able to make some deals!

  • Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    @LJ 

    @Lj Bognot we went it was fun. Come out to the next one. 

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    @Ahmed Megahed, I will definitely be trying to go to the next meet up.  Hope to meet everyone at the next meetup!

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Hi LJ,

    I am also in San Diego, CA looking to network.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Hi Everyone,

    I am looking to network here in San Diego.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 62 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    Hi @Account Closed Nice to virtually meet you. 

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Hi LJ,

    I am also in San Diego, CA looking to network.


     Hi Melissa!

    Welcome!  I'm definitely also looking to network!  What kind of real estate investing are you into?  Buy and Hold?

  • New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Hi everyone! Looking to network too and meet more like minded investors in SD.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.