From the Agent Side — Investors Are Asking for the SAME 3 Things Lately

From the Agent Side — Investors Are Asking for the SAME 3 Things Lately

Real Estate Agent · Triad North Carolina · Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 13 votes

I’m an agent working here in the Triad, and the past few months almost every investor I talk to is focused on the same three things:

  1. Reliable rent comps (they don’t want inflated numbers)

  2. Neighborhood stability (tenant quality + long-term demand)

  3. Realistic renovation budgets (labor costs have not gone down)

What I tell people is simple:
The deals are still here, but you have to buy based on what the numbers are today — not what they were in 2021.

For the experienced investors here:
What’s the biggest thing you look for in a buy & hold property in 2025?

1Reply
22 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.