Looking to connect with central Wisconsin Investors

Looking to connect with central Wisconsin Investors

Wausau, WI · Member since 2026 · 8 posts · 4 votes

One thing I've been missing on my real estate journey is having other local investors to just chat with. I currently own three properties and am working toward building a much larger portfolio over time.

I listen to podcasts, read books, and spend a lot of time learning, but there's only so much you can get from listening. My wife is incredibly supportive, but real estate investing isn't really her passion, so I don't have many opportunities to have those back-and-forth conversations about deals, financing, strategies, or the market.

I'm in the Wausau, Wisconsin area, and I'm wondering if anyone nearby would be interested in grabbing coffee or lunch once a month to just chat about real estate. Whether you're just getting started or have been investing for years, I think it would be great to share ideas, learn from each other's experiences, and build some relationships with other local investors.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to reach out!

0Reply
61 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.