Looking for quality contractors in the Fresno area

Looking for quality contractors in the Fresno area

Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 0 votes

Hello everybody I am looking for quality contractors in the Fresno area.  I own 2 duplexes and 1 single family home and I am tired of my family and I doing all the work.  Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Thank you! 

0Reply
39 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Fresno, CA · Member since 2014 · 367 posts · 174 votes
    5y

    what's up Eduardo, i have 3 contractors I really like, if you haven't found anybody yet shoot me a message and I can send you their names and numbers. 

  • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hello Jeff I really appreciate the response!  If you can please send me the names and numbers I would greatly appreciate it!

  • New to Real Estate · Fresno, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Good morning, I am an electrical contractor if that's what you are looking for.

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hi, looking for contractors in Fresno as well. Looking to do bathrooM and kitchen rehab — changing countertops, flooring, etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.