Looking for a Nor Cal realtor familiar with BP strategies

Looking for a Nor Cal realtor familiar with BP strategies

San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 17 votes

Hello all, I also posted in Oakland forums.

I'm looking to hook up with a realtor familiar with Central and Northern California and in the BRRR method. Feel free to post or DM me.

Thank you and happy new year!

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 338 posts · 135 votes
    7y

    There are a few of us here. Are you new to investing?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 264 votes
    7y

    @Oscar Miguel @Brent Tarnow might be able to shed some light if you are looking in Oakland or the East Bay.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Ryan Landis, thank you for the connection!  @brent tarnow feel free to DM me.

  • Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I'm here & still seeing some deals if you are looking in Sacramento or Santa Cruz. I really like to talk about BRRR :-) DM me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.