Looking for rehabbers in Sacramento / Arden-Arcade

Looking for rehabbers in Sacramento / Arden-Arcade

Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes

I'm looking to find rehabbers in Sacramento. I'm not local to the Sacramento area. Where would I go to find rehabbers, preferably online?

E.g. Is there a facebook, an REIA with an online forum, etc.?

I want to connect to this community and I'd even be willing to reach out to individuals who are known to run well-reputed businesses.

At the moment I do have a lead they may be interested in receiving.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · san jose, CA · Member since 2009 · 74 posts · 42 votes
    6y

    by rehabbers do you mean investors doing rehabs or contractors who can do rehabs for you?

    this forum is great for finding the former 

  • Specialist · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Sent you a DM! I have a large network in the area and do daily project management myself.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.