Looking knowledgeable real estate agent from Bakersfield CA

Looking knowledgeable real estate agent from Bakersfield CA

San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 8 votes

I am looking for knowledgeable real estate agent (preferably who is an investor too and specialized in multi-family houses). 

I am planning to visit Bakersfield on Friday Dec 23, 2016 and would like to meet in person and drive to various neighborhoods (A/B/C grade) and show few properties.

Please PM me if you are interested to work with me and available on Dec 23rd for a face-2-face meeting.

Thanks!

2Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Hello Santosh P. , I see that your looking into partnering up with RE agents in the Central Valley. My name is Juan Barajas and I am a Real Estate Broker located in Fresno, CA. I also have over 11 years experience in property management where I have managed and operated multi-million dollar multi-family properties for owners/investors.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.