investing in bakersfield

investing in bakersfield

Vince RodriguezPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2018 · 84 posts · 52 votes

Hello gang,

i currently invest in bakersfield, have 9 doors and closing on 6 more next month. I am looking to expand my circle of like minded individuals so we can chat and share our network and experiences. let me know how you are going about finding deals in this covid market and are you still looking >?

thanks 

Vince 

7Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes
6y

I live in Bakersfield and invest in the area. Also have properties in Tulare county a bit north of Bakersfield. 

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hey Vince!  I'm looking to get started investing and I'm learning and waiting to make that first deal.  The more people I know in the industry, the better.  So, happy to meet you on here. 

  • Wholesaler · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    I'm an investor in Bakersfield and I come across deals all the time that are good deals, but that I don't have the time or energy to keep for myself. If anyone is a flipper or buy and hold investor in the area lets team up. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.