Newbie Seeking Partner in SoCal (Inland Empire)

Newbie Seeking Partner in SoCal (Inland Empire)

Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 5 votes
Hello everyone in SoCal (Inland Empire) or surrounding area. I’m currently seeking an experience new construction developer investor. There is a 5acre lot that I am very interested in. It’s in a great neighborhood surrounded by homes and nearby schools. The seller of the land is my Pastor and is very motivated in selling the property. We have a great relationship, and I know i can get a fair deal on it. I’m in need of a team to help me get this deal going through. Thank you!
0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
    8y
    David, I can potentially help you. Please message me.
  • Investor · Brea, CA · Member since 2015 · 178 posts · 59 votes
    8y
    I see this post was from a while ago do you still have this opportunity available?
  • Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Messaged both of you, Thank you.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.