Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 34 votes
Good afternoon fellow financial freedom lovers and life livers!
Wanted to reach out to the Colorado community and do a sort of virtual meetup right here on this post.
A bit about me, aside from my profile, is that im currently putting together a marketing strategy for finding Wholesale deals in the Denver area and surrounding cities (springs, foco, Pueblo) and am currently in Las Vegas Nevada putting together some get to Colorado money! As such, I'm just reaching out to get to know my future business partners and friends in the Colorado market.
Be sure to leave a comment on this thread with some info about who you are, what you've done, and what you want to do!
As always, please do connect with me on here through the message system!:)
Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 325 posts · 117 votes
10y
@Account Closed - Sold on buy and hold strategies, we are one of the area's largest buyers and welcome the opportunity to be placed on your buyer list. Where we won't buy everything, we are very aggressive with what we like. Let's make a deal! :)
Real Estate Broker · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 5 votes
10y
Hi @Account Closed,
Congrats on making the big move! I actually just booked a room at TI for an upcoming trip to vegas. We're celebrating a friends birthday for Halloween. Let me know if you hear of any cool events we should check out!
Are you from Castle Rock originally, or just looking to move there?
I'm a current agent and investor. I've done a handful of fix and flips in Denver and prior to becoming a broker I managed hundreds of rentals. I currently have a duplex under contract, and I'm looking for something small to flip as well.
Let me know if I can help in your transition in any way.
Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 4 votes
10y
Hello,
I am a college student at CSU in Fort Collins. I am currently in the education stage of my path to financial freedom. I am excited to buy my first investment property in the near future. I am taking the rich dad course on real estate investing and stock investing. I am interested in networking with other investors in the Colorado region. Hopefully someone that I could get advice from.
Welcome to Colorado! Hopefully we can work together in the future.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 34 votes
10y
awesome thanks for the replies you two!
@Todd Hannebaum I'm originally from Colorado springs but ended up moving around ALOT. Especially the past few years. My wife and I actually just transitioned into being full time RVer's so we consider Castle Rock our home base since that is where my old man lives.
I'd love to know more about your goals in real estate to see how I may fit in for you somewhere.
Property Manager · CO · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 47 votes
10y
@Account Closed Hi I'm Jenn. :-) We just moved to Colorado Springs after full time RVing for four years!!! How are you liking the full time RV life? My husband and I loved it but our two oldest (teens) were done and ready to be "normal". We couldn't convince them that normal is overrated. Anyway we bought a duplex in the Springs last year (house hacking) and are currently in escrow (selling) our old house in CA. We are actively looking for properties here in the Springs for a 1031 exchange. We are also considering buying something in the Indianapolis area where I'm from.
Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 325 posts · 117 votes
10y
@Account Closed - Sold on buy and hold strategies, we are one of the area's largest buyers and welcome the opportunity to be placed on your buyer list. Where we won't buy everything, we are very aggressive with what we like. Let's make a deal! :)
Realtor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 124 posts · 34 votes
10y
I'm an investor in Colorado Springs. Still new, but have my first rental under contract and am attempted to get funds together for another rental I want to put under contract. Can you add me to your buyer's list? I am interested in fix/flips just as much as rentals. Great to meet you!
Divide, CO · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 9 votes
10y
Hi! I am a newbie investor in Colorado Springs! My husband and I are natives of the Springs, went to Manitou High School. We are currently working our first Fix/Flip deal in Woodland Park (beginning the negotiating process, trying not to get analysis paralysis). We have always talked about our own business, and this kinda fell in our lap at the right time and we're ready to do this thing! I have always been fascinated with real estate, thoroughly enjoy the whole process, so it seems like a great fit! Bigger Pockets is amazing so far! Wealth of knowledge! We would also love to be on your buy list:)
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 34 votes
10y
Love it! Everyone this is so exciting I love the Colorado community. As a native myself I cannot wait to dig in and start doing great business with you all.
Just reached out to you reach via pm!
Anyone else who sees this thread, PLEASE REACH OUT.
No matter where you are in your journey or what your goals are, let's come together and make this life engineering thing happen together.
Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 8 votes
10y
Hi Diedrick -
My wife and I are starting to hunt around the Springs area for some slow flip opportunities. We generally look for underpriced homes that need some love but have good bones in a nice location. We move in, spend a year or two making it gorgeous, then start looking for our next target. We've been in the Houston/Galveston area for a few years but are ready to escape the heat for our next project.
Keep us in mind if you spot any likely targets on the west side of CS as you get up and running...