Multi-family (3 or 4 plex) near Peterson sfb

Multi-family (3 or 4 plex) near Peterson sfb

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 7 votes

Hello,

I am moving back to Peterson SFB next year, and I am looking for a multifamily in the area to buy. As many of you probably know, there is not a lot of supply, especially when looking for newer builds. If anyone is familiar about this area, would you mind recommending me a few recourses to continue my research? I would also be interesting in a new build if that is even an option atm, and my price point is flexible into the 7 figures. Thank you so much!

2Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Ryan ThomsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y

@Tyler Belyeu there is about 2 fourplexes on the market in COS as we speak. There are several duplexes. The supply for those on the market is very small. You may want to broaden your geographic area if that is the type of investment you want or you may be waiting a LONG time. 

The Assumable Guy544 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tanner PileBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2019 · 388 posts · 326 votes
    4y

    When are you planning to move to Colorado Springs? Did you find a property to buy?

    Tanner Pile4.931 Reviews
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tanner Pile:

    When are you planning to move to Colorado Springs? Did you find a property to buy?


     I am moving there next month, but no I have not found anything. The market is very small right now haha.

  • Tanner PileBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2019 · 388 posts · 326 votes
    4y

    Are you working with a real estate agent already? I'm happy to help if you need.

    Tanner Pile4.931 Reviews
  • Ryan ThomsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Tyler Belyeu there is about 2 fourplexes on the market in COS as we speak. There are several duplexes. The supply for those on the market is very small. You may want to broaden your geographic area if that is the type of investment you want or you may be waiting a LONG time. 

    The Assumable Guy544 Reviews
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    The good news is I have a place to stay while I wait, but I would definitely rather not to. I will be using the VA loan, so I am just trying to get the best cashflowing deal I can find, but the place still has to be within driving distance from peterson.

  • Ryan ThomsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Tyler Belyeu sometimes it's tough to cashflow with multifamily properties in COS. There are some creative ways to make SFH work in the cashflow area though. Either way, let me know if you want to connect. I sent you a message.

    The Assumable Guy544 Reviews
  • Property Manager · Monument, CO · Member since 2021 · 38 posts · 41 votes
    4y

    COS is a crowded market, but I hope the best for your Tyler. I'm in Monument if you need some help.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.